Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator, DME Group
The Company: The DME Group is comprised of DME Brewing Solutions and Newlands Systems. With manufacturing facilities in Charlottetown, PE, Abbotsford, BC and Loris, SC the organization is the global leader in the production and design of stainless steel for the brewing, biotech and industrial sectors. The DME Group has over 50 years of combined experience manufacturing solutions for the craft beer industry, and is a trusted ally for its customers around the globe.
Overview: The Marketing and Communications Coordinator for the DME Group will be responsible for the successful implementation of the marketing and communications plan. This will involve executing on social media, client gifting, trade show preparation, sales support, digital marketing, copy writing and preparing internal communications materials. As the brand ambassador for the DME Group, this individual will also be responsible for internal engagement activities, and ensuring the team has a sense of understanding and pride for the DME Group Brands.
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications, DME Group
- Manage execution of strategic marketing plan to support brand objectives, corporate profile, sales goals, new product launches, promotions and brand messaging
- Support budget management and tracking with the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Support the production and placement of all marketing materials, advertisements, sponsorships and sales literature related to both the DME and Newlands brands
- Coordinate the management of group websites including copy updates, SEO reviews and photography
- Assist with the creation of online content including advertising, eBlasts, website content and social media
- Coordinate marketing events, trade shows, exhibitions and community events as required
- Initiate, monitor and measure all online content and social media activities
- Execute social media ad placements including boosted social media posts
- Organize asset development (photography, video production, etc.) and support the use of these assets
- Liaise with media, analyze media coverage as directed by the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Act as brand ambassador for DME and Newlands, ensuring that marketing activities are in accordance with corporate branding activities
- Produce marketing reports for the sales teams as needed
- Coordinate client interaction, gifting and engagement activities
- Support internal communications initiatives
Key Skills / Traits
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Relationship builder with an outgoing personality
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Practical and effective problem solver, ability to “think on your feet”
- Works well under pressure
- Ambitious, self-starter with a sense of urgency
- High ethical and professional standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Persistent and result-orientated
- Track record of overachieving
- High level of pride in one’s work
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintains appropriate levels of optimism and enthusiasm
- Good sense of humor
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrate safe work practices
- Punctual and reliable
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or similar field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
This is a full-time position based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. It offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits package.
DME is wholeheartedly committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace environment for all current and future employees. As an integral part of upholding this promise, the DME Drug and Alcohol Policy requires all applicants who have successfully completed a primary interview to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test, facilitated by a third-party provider.
If you have the skills and talents to contribute to the growth and success of DME, please email a cover letter and resume by 5:00pm on Friday, May 25th, 2018 to HR@dme.ca. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit applications prior to the closing date. DME thanks all applicants but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.